- official language in Moldova is Romanian. There are still lots of Russian signs.
- we teach an English class and have about twelve people in attendance. It is held at the Learning Center which is a nice building that President Ivory purchased
- President Hettinger gave Alex two charges when he transferred to Moldova - strengthen in the Romanian branch (there is also a Russian branch in the same town) and baptize
- the branch had a great Christmas activity where Alex played his guitar and sang "Mary, did you know" translated into Romanian
- the people in Chisinau, Moldova seem either so passionate about the country or so poor that they want to leave
- there are LOTS of beggers
- the branch president is a very poor man with a small baby. The missionaries try to help his family.
- Alex says that they often take the "maxi taxi" which is a van that is converted into a bus
- the missionaries got to watch "Star Wars - Rouge One" for Christmas
- Moldova is not made for cars
- Elder Ditto does not currently have a leadership position in church or as a missionary but said he is able to be a leader through his actions
- spoke about Mirela being such a beacon of light since finding the gospel.
- bore a testimony of the importance of us each being a missionary through our actions
Two young boys caroling at Elder Ditto's door
|Thanks Ami and Poppi for the package!|
|Favorite family in Chisinau|
|Christmas Branch Party|
|Streets of Chisinau|
|These guys to yoga every day like this.|