Alex's Mission Address:

Elder Alex McLean Ditto

Romania/Moldova Mission
Bdul. Primaveril Nr. 19-21 Et.1 #13
Sector 1
011972 Bucharest
Romania

Email -
alex.ditto@myldsmail.net

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Getting Set Apart

Sunday night my dad was able to set me apart to be a missionary.  Due to President Hendricks being out-of-town my dad (whom is the Second Counselor in the Stake Presidency) was able to give me this blessing.   The spirit was really strong in our living room.  It was a wonderful blessing where my dad blessed me with safely, the gift of tongues, and many other wonderful promises.  After I gave everyone in the family a big hug.  It was a really emotional time!

Chloe Hug

Nate Hug

Coop Hug

Alysee Hug

Tyler Hug
The past few days I have been able to take each one of my siblings on a date.  I loved being able to spend a little bit of one-on-one time with each one of them before leaving for two years.  Chloe and I went to Walmart and did a little shopping together.  Nate and I rode scootered to Burger King for lunch.  Cooper and I went to the skate park and rode scooters after getting a treat at Starbucks.  Alysee and I went to Shopko and she tried on clothes and then we got a treat at Starbucks.  Tyler and I rode scooters to the school together.  I would have loved to have spent more time with each sibling but I only had a little bit of time between working and then going on our Harvey Family Reunion at Bear Paw Camp.  I am sure going to miss everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment